Vango Padstow 500 Tent Package - 2017
THIS PRICE INCLUDES TENT, CARPET & FOOTPRINT
The Padstow 500 is a 4 poled tunnel tent with a pre-attached front extension
This tent is perfect for families, couples or groups of friends wanting to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
The Padstow uniquely comes with a carpet and footprint, making sure you are fully equipped to start your camping holiday. The Padstow 500 is a 4 poled tunnel tent with a pre-attached front extension creating the perfect balance between indoor and outdoor living space, with the option of adding a porch door to fully enclose the extension. This tent is perfect for families, couples or groups of friends wanting to get away from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
- Vango PowerFlex® fibreglass poles - Create strong, light and reliable structures
- Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester flysheet, 4000mm HH - Highly waterproof, durable and reliable fabric. Exclusive to Vango
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Waterproof PE groundsheet - Robust and hardwearing fabric to stand up to the rigours of the most active campers
- PE bathtub groundsheet in bedrooms - Provides a robust, high-sided, waterproof base
- Pre-attached extension - Front canopy built into the design of the tent offering generous extra living space.
- Mesh flysheet door - One (or more) entrance has a full mesh door. Provides ventilation and keeps bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Lantern Hanging Points - conveniently positioned to attach your light(s)
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Toggled inner divider - Flexible options for sleeping or provides increased living space
- Spacious ISO standard sized bedrooms
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Toggled privacy curtains - Provides privacy when required, can be rolled away when not in use
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Weather tested to the European standard EN5912 by certified test centre
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Easypack Carry Bag - oversized carry bag made from 15% more material with 50% more volume
- High visibility guylines - Easy to see in low light conditions.
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
TONY WILD CAMPING AND LEISURE LTD ARE A PREMIUM VANGO BRAND RETAILER DEALER WITH A RANGE OF MODELS, TENTS AND AWNING, BOTH ON DISPLAY AT OUR WOBURN SHOW GROUND AND IN STOCK FOR ON-LINE AND IN-STORE SALES.
|Pack Size||L70 x H32 x W32cm|
|Groundsheet||Fully Sewn-in PE|
|Flysheet||Vango Protex® 70 denier polyester|
|Inner Tent||Breathable 100% polyester|
- Brand: Vango
- Product Code: Vango Padstow 500 Exceed Tent Package
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex Tax: £232.50