Vango Solace TC 400 Tent - 2017
The Solace is a luxurious tent perfect for small families & couples alike
BREATHABLE TECHNICAL COTTON FLYSHEET FOR OUTSTANDING CLIMATE CONTROL
The Solace is a luxurious tent perfect for small families seeking outstanding quality and impressive attention to detail. Designed using our market leading rich Polycotton flysheet (65% cotton, 35% polyester mix). The flysheet is extremely effective at climate control, while providing outstanding resistance against the elements, this is the epitome of flysheet fabrics. The tent structure comprises four Super AirBeams® maximising space whilst providing a stable structure. The layout encompasses two king-size bedrooms, a generous living space with sky light windows and a pre-attached extension which provides cover from the sun. The Solace also comes packed in an oversized roller bag making it easier to transport. This tent is great for a weekend break or for long summer holiday and is designed to the highest quality.
- Pre-angled Beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience
- TC lightweight polycotton (200g per m2) - Lightweight, durable fabric. Helps to keep the tent cooler when the weather is hot, and warmer in cold conditions
- NEW Front Panel Layout - Reshaped front panel which creates more space both inside and outside our tent for seating or storage
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Oxford Ripstop Polyester Groundsheet - maximises strength and durability.
- Lightweight polyester bathtub groundsheet - provides a lighter inner base which packs smaller yet keeps your bedroom dry and comfortable
- NEW Fully zipped front awning - The awning is attached with a full zip to eliminate gaps between this and the tent. The new front door has a curved zip which can be used from either side and will pack into a window pocket at the base so no more rolling away
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- Secondary mesh doors on all flysheet doors - Provides ventilation whilst keeping insects outside
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- NEW Super Zips on flysheet doors - Stronger, smoother and more durable zips, ideal for the heavier weight flysheet fabric
- Living area pockets - Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- NEW 3 Cable Entry Points with Tidies - features more zipped cable entry points, allowing multiple power cables to be used throughout the tent
- NEW Sky Hook System - Attachment system which can be used to attach lighting, tidy cables or even hang additional storage units
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- Generous king-sized bedrooms - big enough to fit a double sized airbed or double sleep mat
- Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Polycotton inner tent - Quality fabric, providing luxurious feel to tent
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility.
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- NEW Sky Light Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the tent to increase the amount of light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- Our new 50% larger vents allow greater ventilation and significantly reduce the chance of condensation building up
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Easypack roller bag - Durable roller bag to take the effort out of moving your tent
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the awning
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
OPTIONAL PORCH DOOR PANEL, FLEECE CARPET & FOOTPRINT GROUNDSHEET/STONE PROTECTION SHEET ARE ALSO AVAILABLE - BUY WITH YOUR TENT AND SAVE 10%!
TONY WILD CAMPING AND LEISURE LTD ARE A PREMIUM VANGO BRAND RETAILER DEALER WITH A RANGE OF MODELS, TENTS AND AWNING, BOTH ON DISPLAY AT OUR WOBURN SHOW GROUND AND IN STOCK FOR ON-LINE AND IN-STORE SALES.
|Pack Size||L70 x H49 x W45cm|
|Groundsheet||Sealed Ground System - Oxford ripstop polyester|
|Flysheet||Vango Protex® TC pollycotton 200gm/m2 (65% cotton, 35% polyester)|
|Inner Tent||Protex® TC pollycotton|
- Brand: Vango
- Product Code: Vango Solace TC 400 Elite Airbeam Tent
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £665.83