Vango Serenity Airbeam Tent - 2018
NEW TO THE VANGO AIRBEAM® ELITE COLLECTION FOR 2018
DOORS FRONT BACK & SIDES - FRONT & REAR PORCHES - WE BELIEVE YOU WILL NOT HAVE SEEN A TENT LIKE THE SERENITY BEFORE!
The Serenity has a style all of its own and brings a completely fresh approach to the large family tent category. This tent has been designed with space as a priority and it features some truly innovative designs. At the front of the Serenity is a built in awning that provides a bright and airy conservatory space and beyond this is the fantastic living room with huge windows, Skylights, a covered entrance on one side and double doors on the other, thus offering a plethora of choice. Among the many features in this tent, the SkyTack system stands out, as it provides a hugely versatile hanging system that supports a wide range of optional additions to customise the tent. These include additional hanging storage, the SunBeam lighting system and seamless fitting of the innovative Vango SkyLiner, which provides increased insulation and improves the general ambience of the living area. To compliment the scale of the living space we have introduced the all new Emperor bedrooms which provide full stand up height throughout and lots of space for beds, storage and bedside tables. These enormous bedrooms not only feature doors from the living room, but also at the rear opening into a unique storage area. Part of the Elite collection, the Serenity is produced using the highest quality materials and includes a wide range of features that really give this tent a sense of camping luxury.
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- Easypack roller bag - Durable roller bag to take the effort out of moving your tent
- Our superior Emperor bedrooms truly maximise the bedroom space within your tent, perfect for a camp-bed as well as a bed side table for that ultimate home from home feel.
- The additional bedroom can be hung using our innovative SkyTrack® System, providing flexibility for how many people can sleep in the tent
- High cable entry on the internal wall allows for increased flexibility on how to feed power cables into the tent or awning
- An adaptable door step which can easily be dropped to ground level allowing you to effortlessly enter your tent without needing to step over the entrance.
- Pre-angled beams - Achieve greater internal space than with a standard curve. Provides effective bracing against winds
- Larger diameter beams are used with certain shapes and fabrics, to further enhance the AirBeam experience
- All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped - Provides watertight seal
- Vango Protex® 420 Double Ripstop 6000HH - expertly designed to maximise strength and durability.
- Fully Sewn-in Groundsheet - adds to the comfort of your tent by providing a bug and draught free environment. The groundsheet is attached to the flysheet with an external storm skirt to provide all round protection.
- Part mesh inner door - Allows ventilation, whilst keeping bugs out
- Covered entrance - gives a sheltered entrance to your tent, which prevents rain from dripping in to the living area
- NEW Super Zips on flysheet doors - Stronger, smoother and more durable zips, ideal for the heavier weight flysheet fabric
- Double zip door - provides additional flexibility by allowing the top of the door to be opened slightly for increased ventilation
- Living area pockets - Conveniently positioned for storing essentials
- Lights out inner tent - Darker fabric reduces the amount of early morning light
- Zipped inner divider - Offers greater privacy between inner bedrooms. Roll away when not required
- Diamond Clear windows - Maximise light and visibility
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- NEW Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the tent to increase the amount of light during the day and for star gazing at night
- Low and high ventilation - Combine to create a comfortable flow of air through the tent, reducing condensation
- NEW Bedroom low level vents - low level vents enhance ventilation throughout the bedrooms and decrease the chances of condensation building up
- Fire retardant fabrics - Meets European EN5912 safety standard
- Patented Vango TBS®II Tension Band System ensures tent performs in adverse conditions, especially in strong, changeable winds. When tensioned, the bands brace the pole at 3 points, and prevent sideways movement. Adjust TBS®II to remove slack. Do not over tension, as this may deform the poles. Can be stowed away in calm weather
- Line-Lok guyline adjusters - Patented guyline runners. Lightweight, easy to use and will hold firm in windy conditions
- Reflective guylines with guyline tidies - Woven with a reflective strip to pick up light
- Webbing storm straps - Provides secure guying at the front and rear of the tent.
- Reflective trim outline - For visibility in low light
- Oxford polyester groundsheet - Fantastic balance between low weight and high durability
- Bedroom pockets - conveniently positioned pockets for storing your essentials
- 360º Night-time Reflection Points - multiple reflective points around the tent ensure that the tent is easy to spot at night.
- Packsize: L78.0 x H50.0 x W63.0cm
- Weight: 53.4kg
OPTIONAL 'SKY SHIELD' ROOF PROTECTOR, 'SKY LINER' ROOF LINING, FLEECE CARPET & FOOTPRINT GROUNDSHEET/STONE PROTECTION SHEET ARE ALSO AVAILABLE - BUY WITH YOUR TENT AND SAVE 10%!
TONY WILD CAMPING AND LEISURE LTD ARE A PREMIUM VANGO BRAND RETAILER DEALER WITH A RANGE OF MODELS, TENTS AND AWNING, BOTH ON DISPLAY AT OUR WOBURN SHOW GROUND AND IN STOCK FOR ON-LINE AND IN-STORE SALES.
|Pack Size||L78.0 x H50.0 x W63.0cm|
|Groundsheet||Sealed Ground System PE|
|Flysheet||Vango Protex® 420 Denier Double-ripstop polyester|
|Inner Tent||Breathable 100% polyester|
- Brand: Vango
- Product Code: Vango Serenity Elite Airbeam Tent
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £1,291.67