Vango Airhub Hexaway Low Airbeam Motor Awning - 2018
END OF SEASON DEAL33% OFF MANUFACTURERS RRP!*
THE HEXAWAY IS A BRAND NEW RE-IMAGINING OF THE INFLATABLE DRIVE-AWAY AWNING
IT'S LIKE ADDING A CONSERVATORY TO YOUR HOLIDAY HOME!
The new AirHub Hexaway enhances on our Airhub Hex from 2017, allowing you to connect the Hub directly to the side of your campervan. Quick and easy to pitch, the Hexaway becomes a spacious gazebo for relaxing and unwinding, or a useful storage area for furniture and toys whilst you go off exploring. The AirHub features Vango’s SkyTrack II® system, allowing lanterns to be hung to light up the awning at night and for storage pockets to be suspended, ensuring a clean and tidy area. This must-have drive away is the ideal piece of kit whether you require shade from the sun or shelter from the rain, at any time.
- Low Height Vehicle Fitting: 180-210cm
- SkyTrack II® - A flexible hanging system which allows you to easily attach lighting, storage or our new SkyLiners. The SkyTrack system truly allows you to design your tent to suit your needs
- Orange reflective guylines with tidies - High visibility lower half to prevent hazards and ensure stability in high winds
- Skylight Windows - Windows which run along the roof line of the awning to enhance light during the day and for star gazing at night
- AirSpeed® valve system and easy access positioning - Designed by Vango to inflate your AirBeams® with even less effort
- Line-Lok guyline runners - Lock securely, simple to release and high performance in all conditions
- Door in connecting panel - Allows convenient access
- Flat entry - Easy access for wheelchairs, prams and people with reduced mobility
- Vango AirZone - Ventilation panels create a comfortable flow of air through the awning which significantly reduces condensation
- Fully taped seams - All flysheet and groundsheet seams are factory taped which provides a watertight seal
- Cable entry point with tidies - Zipped entry point for power cable, with touch fastener tidies
- Sentinel Pro 420 Fabric - The 420 denier double ripstop threads we weave into Sentinel Pro provide an incredibly strong fabric that will withstand a great deal of punishment from the sun, wind and rain. The high-density base fabric, combined with PU technical coatings make Sentinel Pro a market leader in terms of waterproofness and longevity
- Linked-in groundsheet - Easy to clean groundsheet that can be attached or detached from the living area
- Zipped privacy curtains - Simple and quick to use, zip curtains allow varying levels of opening. Fit to the flysheet with no gaps and simply roll down into a pocket
- Over vehicle webbing straps - Can be tensioned and rested over the vehicle, allowing the awning to attach to vehicles without kador rails
- Alternating Diamond Clear and mesh windows - not only maximises light, but also allows air to circulate within the awning to increase ventilation
OPTIONAL FITTED CARPET IS ALSO AVAILABLE - BUY WITH YOUR AWNING AND SAVE 10%!
*Previous lowest offer price: £649
TONY WILD CAMPING AND LEISURE LTD ARE A PREMIUM VANGO BRAND RETAILER DEALER WITH A RANGE OF MODELS, TENTS AND AWNING, BOTH ON DISPLAY AT OUR WOBURN SHOW GROUND AND IN STOCK FOR ON-LINE AND IN-STORE SALES.
|To Fit Height||180-210cm|
|Pack Size||L70.0 x H40.0 x W42.0cm|
|Poles||None - Inflatable AirBeam®|
|Flysheet||Sentinel Pro 420 - 420D double ripstop polyester|
- Brand: Vango
- Product Code: Vango Airhub Hexaway Low Motor Awning - 2018
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £415.83